Welcome NIPS Conference attendees!
What is it like to work for the TRMS Analytics team?
Do you want to join an innovative team of scientists who use machine learning and statistical techniques to keep Amazon the safest and most trusted place to shop online? Do you want to build advanced algorithmic systems that help manage the trust and safety of millions of transactions every day? Are you excited by the prospect of analyzing and modeling terabytes of data and create state-of-art algorithms to solve real world problems? Do you like to own end-to-end business problems/metrics and directly impact the profitability of the company? Do you like to innovate and simplify? If yes, then you may be a great fit to join the Amazon Transaction Risk Management Systems group.
Are you interested in learning more about the TRMS Analytics Department? We will connect you directly to a leader on the team!: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
What kind of employees work for TRMS?
Why should you apply?
- Work on ground-breaking technology and interact with Sellers across the world.
- Work in small teams where you can make a big impact to the business and our customers worldwide
- Work closely with great teams of top notch software developers
- Learn what it takes to grow and operate a global business at our scale.
Who are we looking for?
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable risk management systems
- Analyzing and understanding large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data for specific instances of risk or broader risk trends
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for risk management
- Working closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Working closely with operations staff to optimize risk management operations
- Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Tracking general business activity and providing clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
The Amazon headquarters is located in downtown Seattle, Washington.
The view of South Lake Union from the 20th floor of one of our buildings
View from Kerry Park in the Queen Anne Neighborhood."
Houseboats on Lake Union
Summertime Green Lake Park
Pike Place Market located 8 blocks from the office
View of the city when walking down Pine St. from the Capitol Hill neighborhood. The Amazon campus is a short 15-minute walk from the neighborhood's center.
Amazon's Headquarters is located in the heart of downtown
The Seattle waterfront
View looking south across Lake Union from Gasworks Park
View from the Queen Anne neighborhood
To apply or learn more
Email us with questions or send us your CV (resume). We look forward to talking with you!